Friday, September 28, 2007

What? October!


No way! It can't be Fall already! What's a typhoon? I've never seen a wet September before - but we have seen LOTS of rain this year! The ICS elementary soccer team (i'm helping coach) has had to practice in our basement gym area for all but 3 practice days poor kids! Now this weekend is our second cool spell - and I'll soon be unpacking sweaters. Last week I unpacked basic fall and winter clothing and was able to share a few items with my new, petite roommate, Sharon, who came with a limited wardrobe. Shauna is still in hospital but 30 wks along, PTL! At ICS we are praying for upcoming Spiritual Emphasis Week - OCTOBER 15 - 19 . Please pray with us for tender hearts that will allow the Holy Spirit to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Everyone is looking good. I really, really want to visit but I don't when or how that will fit into the plan. Hope you're doing well.
~Julia