Monday, September 17, 2007

Start of 2007-2008 School Year!

Yes, it's already September and time flies when you are having fun, writing lessons, teaching S.S., visiting friends, tutoring students, coaching elementary soccer, and enjoying retreats and conferences with teachers. Yes - all that in the past 4 weeks! I returned to Korea Aug 12 and hit the ground running - since I was moving into another apt - very small - and unpacking my classroom at the same time! Not having internet at home has made it difficult to blog now, too. Sorry! I will try to still add some photos now every couple weeks. : )
Pray for my health and energy to do all that needs doing! Also pray for my daughter who is almost 29 wks pregnant with twin boys. They are in the hospital to keep them from coming yet - hopefully until mid-October. (You might have to click on photo squares to see them!)


1 comment:

Blues and Greens said...

We are praying for you and Shauna and Chris and the twins. Love from Mississippi!

Em