Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall in Oklahoma






I'm now in a rent house, enjoying babysitting on occasion, and struggling to keep up with all the tasks involved in teaching middle school. Health is good, have joined a women's Bible study, and am still unpacking belongings - a little each week, so am enjoying new discoveries nearly each day. Have also joined an international Sunday School class - I feel accepted and at home there. Thanks for your prayers, Pamela

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love your updates on your blog! You are such a blessing. I am glad you found an international class where you "fit". Are you able to be in a Bible study will ladies your own age? I know Korea lacked fellowship with peers. Anyhow, I love you and enjoyed this post. Love you.

Beka said...

Pam, I'm so glad you post updates. I really appreciate the pictures of the boys! They are growing so much. We certainly miss you here, but know that you are where you are supposed to be. Miss you! Love you!
~Beka