Or, what happened during this gorgeous month in Korea?
It began with Teacher Appreciation dinner and fun awards, followed by our NICS schools banquet in Seoul. That night I attended a Korean League baseball game - cheerleaders, group songs and the wave kept me smiling while I stood among the overflow crowd that filled the stairways and top level. Sorting and packing was interrupted by the Sports Banquet on the 16th and hiking in Seoul with Sophie on the 24th, after which we enjoyed the Steve Green concert.
It began with Teacher Appreciation dinner and fun awards, followed by our NICS schools banquet in Seoul. That night I attended a Korean League baseball game - cheerleaders, group songs and the wave kept me smiling while I stood among the overflow crowd that filled the stairways and top level. Sorting and packing was interrupted by the Sports Banquet on the 16th and hiking in Seoul with Sophie on the 24th, after which we enjoyed the Steve Green concert.

No comments:
Post a Comment