
Yes, it's been a while since blogging - crazy months! November was taxing with no 5-day teaching weeks - difficult to keep forging ahead. :o)
It’s cold and the skies are gray, but I still feel very joyful in serving God here at ICS. The Lord continues to give me peace and strength to teach kids from 7th to 12th grade, mostly Spanish and History. I love my job and the kids, and continue to be amazed at God’s provision and plans for me here. I trust you have been well and are able to see His goodness and blessings in your life recently, as well.
The 4 girls in my discipleship group give
up one study hall time a week to learn about the gospel, prayer, living to please God, etc. It has been fun, too. We are planning a sleepover at my apartment in January. It’s also time to plan Christmas lessons for Children’s Church and wrap little gifts for friends in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment